New Champion Teaser




Lucian the Purifier

Was leaked out a couple of months ago, but people were skeptical about if he was real or not, but NOT ANYMORE!!!!! with the NEW CHAMPION TEASER that Riot has left us!!!!
Lucian looks like he will dual wield guns (like a bad ass), and will probably the most bad ass of all champions.
 
His design is amazing. It looks really nice. It's like he's already wearing a skin.
 
Here is some of the stuff Riot told us in the teaser.

"When we took up these weapons, we accepted our mission with pride. Rid Runeterra of evil, they told us. Slay the corrupt. Send the filth of the world crawling back to the hole it crawled out of. Not just anyone can wield these weapons. You need a pure heart. A fearless mind. An inner light that outshines all the darkness in the world. Once I had that light. Now I'm not so sure.
Everything changed. We knew our mission was greater than ourselves. The enemy was not who we fought, but what we fought. Evil. The Shadow Isles? Just another mess to clean up, just a bunch of ghosts. They were abominations, but nothing we hadn't put in the ground before. Until the day we faced him. Until the day he ripped her from my life. Now my enemy has a name. She wouldn't want me to come after her--she knew the risks. But I can't forget her. I won't forget her. I'll hunt down the bastard who took her from me and send him straight to the grave.
Twice, if I have to."
(Twice? Hitting that he is a bad ass that dual wields guns, and can kill people even thought he already killed them once? Cool...)

Along with the teaser, Riot gave us some pics too!!!
The first pic shows us a fat, broad gun, while the second shows us his second gun, witch is slim, and sleeker.


(Maybe the fat one has super attack damage or power, and the slim one has ATTACK SPEED!!!)

No lie, but this is one of the only chapions that I am REALLY excited for, AND THEY HAVENT EVEN SHOWN HIS KIT YET. So hopefully, he doesn't suck.
Well, this is all we know about this new champion so far, I don't even know if his name is going to be changed or something. You will just have to wait and see!!!